We offer FREE shipping for all West Malaysia order and RM20 to East Malaysia.
FREE Shipping for East Malaysia only applicable when the order is RM350 & above.
Orders are shipped on business days only (Monday-Friday, excluding Malaysia National holidays).
All orders should be processed and shipped within 5 - 7 working days after order verification and credit approval.
You may begin tracking your parcel 48 hours after you’ve received your tracking number
Note that during festive periods, please allow more time for delivery. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused.
All products sold are non-refundable.
If you found the product is damaged or defective, you may exchange the product with another product of same value or greater value.
All products must be exchanged with an original receipt or invoice and returned within 14 days of delivery date.
Product exchange will take up to 14 business days.
LMJ Apothecary Sdn Bhd reserves the right to modify the exchange policy and final decision at any time.
If you have any questions on our return policy, please contact us at email@example.com
LMJ Apothecary S. BHD shall endeavor to protect our customers’ Personal Information (one that can identify a particular individual. The same applies hereinafter.) by making it our highest priority issue to handle such information properly and keep it in safe custody.
1. Management System
With respect to our customers’ Personal Information collected by LMJ Apothecary , LMJ Apothecary shall endeavor to keep its contents accurate and up-to-date. In handling Personal Information, LMJ Apothecary shall take necessary and appropriate measures to ensure safe management of Personal Information (information security measures) including prevention of unauthorized access, falsification, leakage, etc. by third parties.
In addition, LMJ Apothecary shall endeavor to maintain and strengthen the management system by periodically educating its employees on the protection of Personal Information.
LMJ Apothecaryshall obtain Personal Information in following a legal and fair manner:
1) When customers purchase products of brands handled by LMJ Apothecary.
2) When customers use various services including customer desk or visit LMJ Apothecary's web site.
3) When customers cooperate in various marketing activities.
4) When customers attend various events LMJ Apothecary holds, etc.
LMJ Apothecary may ask its customers when needed to provide their name, address, telephone number, age, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, occupation, composition of family, description of products purchased, description of various services used, preferences pertaining to cosmetics, fashion, etc., size, skin condition, and contents of opinions and consultations, etc. Personal Information will be collected directly from customers or through LMJ Apothecary’s business partners within the scope required for executing its business.
3. Notification of Purpose of Use
LMJ Apothecary shall clearly specify and announce necessary information such as purpose of use, the scope of business partners, contact information in advance, and shall endeavor to obtain Personal Information only after getting approval.
4. Scope of Purpose of Use
LMJ Apothecary shall identify the purpose of use as far as possible, and handle Personal Information only within the scope of the purpose of use clearly specified and announced except when LMJ Apothecary obtains the prior consent of the first person or when legally admitted as a special case. Provided, however, that the following shall be excluded.
1) When it is necessary to protect a person’s life, body or their property, and the consent of the identified individual is difficult to obtain.
2) When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of juveniles, and the consent of the identified individual is difficult to obtain.
3) When it is necessary to cooperate with government agencies, local public organizations, or those commissioned by them in executing duties stipulated by laws and regulations, and there is a risk that obtaining the consent of the identified individual may hinder execution of the duties.
5. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Personal Information of customers will be used only for proceeding transactions with them in a safe and accurate manner and providing better products and services. LMJ Apothecary shall not use the information except for the following purposes:
1) Delivery of products and provision of services in LMJ Apothecary’s businesses including cosmetics, health foods, and goods for everyday life as well as reference data for credit management, billing service, and research and development of products and services
2) Preparation of various statistical materials and media, execution of various announcements and marketing activities through telephone calls and direct mails concerning products and services
3) Records and arrangement of contents of opinions
4) Customer support activities such as responding to various inquiries and providing after-sales services
5) Notification of information necessary to manage LMJ Apothecary’s web site
6) Marketing and sales promotion activities
7) Distribution of information on advertisement contents of LMJ Apothecary or third parties
8) Enforcement of rights and fulfillment of obligations based on contracts, laws and regulations.
LMJ Apothecary shall use and provide Personal Information to business partners within the scope required for achieving the above purposes of use, and only within the scope required for executing LMJ Apothecary’s business
6. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Personal Information of customers may be disclosed or provided to third parties in the following cases:
1）When the individual’s prior consent has been obtained concerning disclosure and provision;
2）When based on laws and regulations;
3）When Personal Information is provided to business partners within the necessary scope and items from among items of Personal Information as stated in item 2 above, which were collected in writing or through electronic information and other ways to achieve the purpose of use informed to customers.
If a customer wishes to discontinue provision of Personal Information to third parties stated above, LMJ Apothecary will discontinue provision of Personal Information to third parties stated above based on a request of the customer. In such a case, however, please be reminded that the customer may not receive various services of LMJ Apothecary.
4）When disclosure and entrustment of information is carried out within the necessary scope when handling of Personal Information is outsourced to an agent in order to achieve the purpose of use informed to customers.
In such a case, LMJ Apothecary will ensure the management of Personal Information by requiring the relevant agent to carry out information management which is equivalent to that of LMJ Apothecary; and
5) . When Personal Information is provided, following business succession due to merger and other reasons.
7. Disclosure, Revision, Suspension of Use, etc. of Personal Information
If a customer wishes LMJ Apothecary to disclose his/her own Personal Information to the customer him/herself, LMJ Apothecarywill promptly respond in accordance with laws and regulations after confirming the identity of the customer unless there is some particular reason.
In addition, if a customer desires revision or suspension of the use, etc. of Personal Information of the customer him/herself, LMJ Apothecary will promptly respond in accordance with laws and regulations after confirming the identity of the customer.
Please contact LMJ Apothecary’s customer desk concerning inquiries about disclosure, revision, suspension of use, etc. or questions and complaints, etc. with respect to handling of Personal Information.
8. Retention Period and Deletion of Personal Information
Personal Information of customers will be appropriately retained and managed during a period which LMJ Apothecary determines to be necessary, and will be completely deleted in a safe manner after the termination of such period.
9. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
In handling Personal Information of customers, LMJ Apothecary will comply with “the Act on the Protection of Personal Information” and other laws and regulations of Japan to be applied, review the handling on a continuous basis, and endeavor for its improvement and upgrading.
SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
1． Basic Policy
LMJ Apothecary (hereinafter We) operates THREE MY official Facebook page and THREE MY official Instagram page (hereinafter Our Page) and offers enjoyable information to users (hereinafter Users).
We regularly check comments from Users, and may delete what We deem to be inappropriate even though they are related to the Page.
In addition, We appreciate your prior understanding that We may not be able to reply to all of the comments.
We also appreciate your understanding that Our Page may be terminated or deleted without prior notice.
Thank you for understanding that postings and comments from Users are not necessarily in accordance with Our official announcement.
As for inquiries about our products and others, please click “contact” on THREE official web site.
2. Terms of Service
The terms shall apply when Users use the Page. Users shall agree to follow the terms when using the Page.
3. Revision of Terms
We shall be entitled to revise the terms without prior notification or approval of Users. In this case, conditions of use of the Page shall be based on the revised terms. The revised terms of service shall be effective when they are posted.
4. Period, Suspension, Interruption of Service, etc.
We shall be entitled to revise, add, or discontinue part or all of the service contents of the Page without prior notification or approval of Users.
We shall not be held responsible for contents of comments posted by Users on the Page. We shall assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damage inflicted on Users or the third parties due to trouble caused in association with the Page between Users or between Users and third parties.
We shall assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damage (including damages due to termination of the Page and deletion of postings, but not limited to them) inflicted on Users in association with the use of the Page
6. Prohibited Matters
Please refrain from posting comments that fall under the followings. We shall delete comments that fall under any of the followings.
Offense against particular individuals
Defamation against Other Companies
Defamation against Us
Something to identify Personal Information
Something to do with dating sites and their likes
Something that induces visitors to visit other sites
Something offensive to public order and morals or something obscene
Something considered act of violence
Something defamatory or insulting
Something that conflicts or is feared to conflict with intellectual property rights
Something deemed to be publicity stunt
Others that We deem to be inappropriate
Inquiry desk for Personal Information